Joining our Talent Network will enhance your job search and application process. Whether you choose to apply or just leave your information, we look forward to staying connected with you.
· Manage and activate career development plans in close collaboration with management and employees
· Manage and assist in making attractive job and department descriptions
· Contribute to our organizational development by being on top of organizational structures and career road maps
· Actively participate in the development and implementation of technical skills development programmes in our production
· Contribute to the implementation of HRBP activities
· Help to foster a learning culture throughout the organization.
· Bachelor’s degree, preferred in human resource management field
· Demonstrable knowledge of HR and organizational development
· Fluency in English (IELTS >= 7.0 or equivalent ability)
· 3+ years experience in organizational development/HR and/or HRBP field/Recruitment & Training field
· Able to prepare documents with a coherent, logical writing style
· Careful, good analytical and synthesis skills
· Good communication and presentation skills
· Team player and skilled at building relationships
· Motivated; takes initiative and is action-oriented
· Proficiency in computers (MS Office, Internet, Google Drive)
WHAT WE OFFER
We offer you an opportunity to continue building your career in an international and successful company with market-leading, innovative solutions. In every business unit and in every office around the world, Esoft has always been driven by a strong team spirit and an even stronger sense of pride. We strive to provide an interesting workplace, where people work and interact across cultures and time zones. We cherish creativity and innovation, and we invest in training and development of employees.
WE LOOK FORWARD TO HEARING FROM YOU
If you have questions about the job, please contact our hotline at 0966.124.112 or send us your motivational letter and CV in English as soon as possible. Please send electronically via firstname.lastname@example.org.