For two decades as the largest tech-based real estate marketting content creation company in the world with 1.000+ employees globally, we have made it easier to market real estate, helping realtors around the world through visionary image solutions and innovative marketing tools.
And we are on a mission towards creating the future Esoft vision around building our future with and through AI. AI has shown to have a huge impact on our business, and it will unfold in the years to come – We have already made some great landmarks with the utilization of AI and can´t wait to get going on all the other things on our intensive roadmap.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
The Java Developer will be responsible for, but not be limited to, the following:
- Working with Product Owner to clarify task requirement and proactively propose better ideas or suggestion if any.
- Participating in the development including coding, testing, unit-testing and code reviewing.
- Trouble shooting system issues and analyze errors for root causes and propose solution.
- Deploying bug fixes and feature releases
DESIRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Must be experienced developer, having minimum of 5 years professional experience. A proven track record with international organizations or studying is desirable.
- Proven skills in creating scalable and resilient software designs.
- Ability to follow established architectural guidelines for both design and implementation.
- Experienced with utilising standard design patterns.
- Experienced with system integrations and APIs.
- Having worked with Microservices would be an advantage.
- Must be used to working with (and enjoy) Test Automation, Scrum.
- Current technologies in used include Java enterprise applications, Spring, Hibernate, REST, Amazon Webservices. The more you know the better; otherwise we can help to bridge the gaps.
- Self-motivated with good team skills. Enthusiastic and interested in learning and applying new technologies.
- Fluent communication in English, both written and verbal.
- Have experience and interested working in a distributed team.
PLUS SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Experience with Agile Project Management; namely Scrum
- Experience with Jira, Confluence
MINDSET & ATTITUDE
- Be a team player, work toward the common goal of the team, is willing to support other colleagues
- Eager to learn the new technologies & Machine learning approaches & systems
- Have good mindset, attitude & commitment
WHY YOU’ll LOVE WORKING HERE
- Attractive salary package
- Loyalty bonus, annual performance bonus (up to 2-month salary)
- High Social – Health – Insurance paid
- Healthcare: annual health check-up, private health insurance
- Annual leaves: 12 days
- Company summer trip & quarterly team building
- Salary review once per year
- Laptop/Mac is provided
- Standard working time 9:00AM - 6:00PM, from Monday to Friday
- Clubs program: football, badminton, swimming…
- Training courses: technical skills - soft skills – English
People are extremely important to us and that’s why we have a clear vision to make Esoft a great place to work in its sector. We pride ourselves on:
- Our Core Values: Quality, Credibility, Openness, Innovation, Care, Passion
- Our CSR (Corporate Social Responsibility) and employee ethics
- Professional, international and flexible working environment
- Great and open teamwork