Joining our Talent Network will enhance your job search and application process. Whether you choose to apply or just leave your information, we look forward to staying connected with you.
The Operation Team Leader will support the Supervisor to manage a team relating to quality and delivery of different products being taken care by the photo team; taking charge of monitoring and ensuring the performance of staff as well as the alternative positions.
- Undertake work planning for the assigned team.
- Ensure the quality control and communication process are in place.
- Ensure the delivery time.
- Allocate qualified and relevant staff for an immediate mission or new production projects, support the implementation, and ensure the quality.
- Responsible for overall day-to-day coordination of the team with others.
- Monitor the production flow and performance of the assigned team as well as its individual members and take necessary corrective action.
- Other tasks as deemed necessary and assigned.
- Competitive salary with up to 14 months of salary, and review once a year
- International, professional, creative working environment and talented teams
- Common cultural-sportive- art Clubs and activities, sponsored and/or supported by the Company (Ex: Summer trip, team building, Football, English…)
- Insurance as Government's regulations (social insurance, medical insurance, unemployment insurance, etc.)
- AON Premium Healthcare Insurance package, with the possibility to cover family members
- Relevant training will be provided at the company’s expense and we also allow developers to improve their skill set during normal business hours
- Daily various foods, drink, and seasonal fresh fruits
And many other benefits, let's join us to discover!
- University degree, preferably in Management, Commerce, Finance, graphics, English, or computer software.
- Experience: Has 01 year of working experience in a management or leadership positions
- Good at interpersonal skills, strong teamwork, and potential leadership.
-Integrity, passion, and can-do attitude.
-Good at English and Microsoft Office.
- Willingness to work in shifts (6:30 am – 2:30 pm, 2:30 pm – 10:30 pm, 10:30 pm – 6:30 am)
To apply, please send your CV to email address: firstname.lastname@example.org with the title [Esoft] - Team Leader - Full name