Esoft is one of the world’s leading real-estate tech companies specializing in property presentations, image processing, 3D visualization, and online marketing of properties worldwide.
Our customers are real estate agents and property-marketing companies in Europe, US, and Australia who rely on us for our fast service, our innovative solutions, and high and consistent quality.
The company was founded in 2000 in Denmark and our platform in Vietnam has been operating since 2007. We currently employ more than 800 people in our offices in Vietnam, Denmark, Sweden, and Norway.
To learn more about our company’s business and culture, please visit: https://esoft.com/int/
Or our career website: https://esoftcareers.com/
At Esoft, we encourage all applicants from minorities, women, people with disabilities, and all other qualified applicants.
To provide customer care:
- Collect and provide holiday plans and volume forecasts for both Customers' public holidays and Vietnamese public holidays or special days that the company holds an event.
- Follow up pro-actively with production to "warn" customers on the delivery status and delivery difficulties.
- Support Customer Service Manager and Customer Service Team Leader to develop and implement customer reward activities such as Tet, Christmas gifts.
To handle customer requests/ complaints and propose a solution
- Filter and assign requests to the relevant team/person.
- Monitor and follow up on the progress of resolving requests.
- Ensure requests are handled properly and on-time
- Raise a voice and/or alarm the CS Executive if there are any critical customer-related matters.
- Propose solutions to customer requests/ complaints.
To manage customer database and customer relationships
- Update and maintain the customer information records, contact list.
- Develop and maintain customer relationships.
To support Production and other departments in customer-related matters
- Contact and inform customers in any production matters that Production requires such as bad inputs, instruction clarification, wrong quantity, additional editing charge, etc.
- Support Production in checking any order related matters such as instruction, input.
- Support Production in downloading, uploading, and order creation properly and on-time.
- Transfer finished materials to customers in case it cannot be transferred via systems
- Contact and inform customers in any system matters that System/IT requires such as system errors, system upgrade, system feature launch, etc.
- Contact and inform customers of any billing matters that Accounting requires.
- Greet new customers
- Implement seasonal customer-related production workflow.
- Propose a solution for improvement of IT infrastructure and system for customer service activities.
Others related tasks as assigned
- Support Customer Service Manager and Customer Service Supervisor in conducting customer satisfaction surveys, analysis issues, and propose action.
- Support Customer Service Manager and Customer Service Supervisor in provide on-job training, coaching, mentoring to the team members.
- Identify areas for quality management optimization/improvements and promote improvement activities of department working processes, workflows.
- Ensure customer service standards are aligned with the corporate standards/values
DESIRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Education: University degree in English, Customer Service, Marketing & Sales, etc... are preferable
- Experience: At least 1 year of working experience with customer service and/or marketing and sales, English speaking…
- Experience with quality assurance and quality management for graphics and photos is an advantage.
- Languages: Excellent English skills, especially speaking and writing skills. Fluent in Vietnamese.
- Good communication skills.
- Patient personality.
- Self-motivated with strong team skills, a high degree of punctuality.
- Hard-working and good health.
*** IMPORTANT NOTICE:
- Willingness to work in shifts (6:30am – 2:30pm, 2:30pm – 10:30pm, 10:30pm – 6:30am)
- Alternately work by week (one week for a shift)
WHAT WE OFFER
We offer you an opportunity to continue building your career in an international and successful company with market-leading, innovative solutions. In every business unit and in every office around the world, Esoft has always been driven by a strong team spirit and an even stronger sense of pride. We strive to provide an interesting workplace, where people work and interact across cultures and time zones. We cherish creativity and innovation, and we invest in training and development of employees.
WE LOOK FORWARD TO HEARING FROM YOU
If you have questions about the job, please contact our hotline at 0966.124.112 or send us your motivational letter and CV in English as soon as possible. Please send electronically via email@example.com.