Esoft is one of the world’s leading real-estate tech companies specializing in property presentations, image processing, 3D visualization, and online marketing of properties worldwide.
Our customers are real estate agents and property-marketing companies in Europe, US, and Australia who rely on us for our fast service, our innovative solutions, and high and consistent quality.
The company was founded in 2000 in Denmark and our platform in Vietnam has been operating since 2007. We currently employ more than 800 people in our offices in Vietnam, Denmark, Sweden, and Norway.
To learn more about our company’s business and culture, please visit: https://esoft.com/int/
Or our career website: https://esoftcareers.com/
At Esoft, we encourage all applicants from minorities, women, people with disabilities, and all other qualified applicants.
I. Onboarding Success Management
1. Customer onboarding workflow development
- Develop, implement and continuously enhance new customer onboarding workflow to meet the successful onboarding process for all customers.
2.Customer Demand Management
- Collaborate with Business Development team to create a successful bidding and sales plan according to the business development target.
- Engage customer stakeholders by demonstrating how Esoft services and solution can support customer business & scalability.
3.Testing & Deal Management
- Collaborate with other department to implement the customer tests and ensure the on-time and high-qualified testing results to customers.
- Identify customer drivers for change to design a joint solution for the customers.
- Win customers with a compelling value proposition based on Esoft values and success outcomes.
- Prepare and manage the customer workflows including product workflow, turnaround time workflow, communication workflows, reporting workflows and any special workflows such as customer system workflows, etc.
- Prepare and manage all customer tutorials and guidelines (including collecting them from other relevant departments).
- Welcome customers to Esoft team and provide an alignment to establish a shared success expectation and a mutual success plan including onboarding success metrics such as on-time delivery target, correction rate target, complaint rate target, volume ramp-up targets, etc.
- Establish a joint relationship expectation including check-in, on-line meeting frequency, satisfaction feedback, etc.
- Ensure all relevant parties are well informed and understood of the onboarding success plans to foster a productive onboarding outcomes.
- Provide customers all trainings and continuous support of Esoft solutions, system and workflows to ensure customers well adopted with Esoft onboarding process.
- Monitor and ensure all onboarding success metrics on track and flag to relevant departments to prevent off-track outcomes.
- Follow up and update customers on the success plan progress and onboarding success metrics to align on the customer expectations and satisfaction during the adoption process.
- Wrap up the onboarding process completion and hand over to Account Success Team for continuous customer consumption and expansion.
II. Account Success Management
- Welcome customers to Account Success team and Consumption journey and provide an alignment to establish a shared success expectation and a mutual success plan including account success metrics such as on-time delivery target, correction rate target, complaint rate target, volume plan targets, etc.
- Establish a joint relationship expectation including check-in, on-line meeting frequency, on-site meeting frequency.
- Ensure all relevant parties are well informed and understood of the account success plans to foster the productive consumption outcomes.
- Develop Key Account Plan file
- Collaborate with Tech to develop Reporting documents for managing all account success metrics and ensure these documents are timely updated.
- Monitor and ensure all account success metrics on track and flag to relevant departments to prevent off-track outcomes.
- Organize and join frequent meetings with other department to review quality, delivery, system and take actions for improvement.
- Follow up and update customers on the account success plan progress and account success metrics, and review the quality, delivery, communication, support, system and improvement actions to align on the customer expectations and satisfaction to develop the loyalty relationship with the customers.
- Ensure customers receive proactive guidance and engagement to foster on-going consumption.
2. Expansion Management
- Collaborate with BD and PE to analyse customers' needs and trends to propose/recommend solutions.
- Support BD and PE for new business development to expand new services and solutions for customers.
DESIRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- University degree in English, Customer Service, Marketing & Sales, Business Management.
- At least 3-5 years of working experience in customer service and/or sales & marketing
- At least 2 years of working experience in customer success and/or key account management.
- At least 1-2 years of project management is an advantage.
- Experience in B2B and/or international business is an advantage.
- A professional mindset with an eye for detail
- Patient personality.
- Self-motivated with strong team skills, a high degree of punctuality.
- Demonstrate on 6 core values of ESoft (Open; Care; Credibility, Quality, Passionate; Creative Thinker)
WHAT WE OFFER
We offer you an opportunity to continue building your career in an international and successful company with market-leading, innovative solutions. In every business unit and in every office around the world, Esoft has always been driven by a strong team spirit and an even stronger sense of pride. We strive to provide an interesting workplace, where people work and interact across cultures and time zones. We cherish creativity and innovation, and we invest in training and development of employees.
WE LOOK FORWARD TO HEARING FROM YOU
If you have questions about the job, please contact our hotline at 0966.124.112 or send us your motivational letter and CV in English as soon as possible. Please send electronically via email@example.com.