We are looking for a Product Owner who will be responsible for setting, planning, prioritizing, and accepting the work generated by an internal team and vendor in order to ensure the most valuable functionality of the product and maximize the Return on investment (ROI).
1. Leading and managing Product roadmap:
- Define product vision, road-map and growth opportunities.
- Work with internal and external customers to analyze the needs and align product roadmap to strategic goals.
- Work closely with innovation manager and senior management in order to create a product that fits the company portfolio.
- Partners with stakeholders and customers across the organization to inform the product vision, strategy, features, and prioritization.
2. Product development:
- Work closely with Head of Operations and stakeholders in Operation to create and maintain a product backlog according to business value or ROI
- Translates product roadmap features into well-defined product requirements including features, user stories, and acceptance test criteria so they are clearly understood by the development teams.
- Plan and prioritize product backlog and development for the product themes to ensure work focuses on those with maximum value that are aligned with product strategy
- Leads the product functional design process based on an intimate knowledge of the users and technology.
3. Product launching:
- Defines and executes go-to-market plan. Lead the planning product feature release plans and set expectations for delivery of new functionalities.
- Defines and executes go-to-market plan, working to ensure that product management, marketing, sales and production have what they need to be successful.
- Communicate the product feature release plan with internal and external customers.
- Support clients in setting up, ordering and receiving products.
4. Coordinate with internal and external customers to solve problems related product as fast as possible
5. Other related duties as needed or assigned by the management
- Bachelor degree, prefer in IT field
- 2 years+ product development and project management
- English fluency
- Experience working with overseas client or colleague is a must
- Willing to work outside of normal working time if required
- Becoming an active part of the team and embody the culture of Esoft Tech
- Up to 14-month salary package (including performance bonus)
- 18 - 20 leaves per year (including at least 13 annual leaves, 5 personal leaves not including public holidays and work from home).
- MacBook is provided from probation.
- Personal medical benefit and family medical benefit (AON Insurance package).
- Have a chance to travel onsite in Esoft Global office in Denmark
- Free meal, snacks, refreshment.
- Working in a global working environment
Working time: 9:00 AM - 6:00 PM from Monday to Friday