Gia nhập Talent Network của chúng tôi sẽ giúp bạn nâng cao khả năng tìm kiếm việc làm. Cho dù bạn ứng tuyển một công việc nào đó hoặc đơn giản là cập nhật thông tin của mình, chúng tôi cũng luôn mong muốn được kết nối cùng bạn.
Would you like to join Esoft's growth journey? Do you want to work in a company owned by a capital fund, where ideas are turned into reality quickly? Are you proactive, and committed and can manage projects and strategy execution across the organization and in close collaboration with management? Then maybe you are our new Strategy & Business Development Manager at Esoft with a primary base in Hanoi, Vietnam.
What will your daily life look like?
You will work closely with our Head of Business Development in the Group function, as well as management across Esoft. Together with our owner, the private equity fund Polaris, an ambitious strategy has been laid to expand our leading position in the Nordics, grow our international Wholesale business and further strengthen our Production unit. As Strategy & Business Development Manager you will support strategy execution and business optimization with specific focus on our Production unit and the international Wholesale business. No day will look alike, and you can expect to work both with project management, strategy execution, monitoring, follow-up, and management support.
Your primary tasks will consist of…
• Project management and execution support on selected strategic and operational projects across the Production and Wholesale business unit (e.g., related to production strategy, process improvements & organizational transformation)
• Business support for VP level in Esoft (e.g., direct management support, planning, and execution of management meetings)
• Ensure strategy execution via PM tools & and business support
Who are you?
As Strategy and Business Development Manager, we would like you to have a relevant university degree and at least 3 - 5 years of experience from either the consulting industry or similar strategy, operational excellence, business development, or project management roles. Your skills include, among others:
• You are structured, have an eye for detail, and thrive with many projects and tasks simultaneously
• Have experience in planning, running, implementing, and following up on interdisciplinary projects
• Have strong communication skills, both orally and in writing
• Have experience with stakeholder management across the organization
• Are empathetic and have a "can-do" attitude
• Desired, but not a must: Experience in production processes and how to work with process improvements & and implementation
• Desired, but not a must: Experience in change management
• Language skills: English is a main requirement (spoken and written), other languages are a plus, but not a must
What can you expect?
More about Esoft
In Q2 2022, Esoft has been acquired by the private equity company Polaris. Esoft is divided into three main business units: our Wholesale business, our Retail business, and our Production unit. We are a global company with two primary bases: Denmark and Vietnam.
In Wholesale, Esoft focuses on selling real estate content editing services to photography companies worldwide from our location in Hanoi, Vietnam, while Esoft’s retail business focuses on selling real estate marketing content and services to real estate agents in the Nordics. Recently, the Nordic businesses have been combined into the new company EFKT, covering Denmark, Sweden and Norway.
Our production unit in Vietnam offers world-leading editing services. More than 700 people ensure that images, floor plans and other products for real estate agents worldwide are edited, produced, and packaged with focus on high quality and speed.
Do you want to know more?
If you have any questions about the position, please contact email@example.com